On sale Thursday, July 16 at 2pm
3S Artspace presents:
Loading Dock Concert Series – The Silks
Friday, August 7
Show time 6pm – EARLY SHOW
All ages / Seated
Pay what you choose table reservation (starting at $40 for up to 4 people)
About The Silks:
The Silks are a true grit rock and roll band out of Providence, Rhode Island. You could say The Silks are the rock and roll band from Providence. With two consecutive Boston Music Awards for “Blues Artist of the Year” 2016 and 2017 The Silks are well on their way to achieving a rightful place in rock n roll history, or at least folklore. Wait ’til you read the book, you can’t make this sh*t up!
The Silks deliver honest sounds of the blues-based rock n roll variety. You’ve got guitar pyrotechnics galore from frontman Tyler-James Kelly. Chicken-pickin’ or taking a soaring lead break, it’s quickly apparent Kelly is on a whole’nother level. It makes you wonder just when did he get his first real six-string? Then there’s the voice. Bluesy, however you want to describe it, it just sounds like ripping a telephone book in half and feels like scratching a really good itch.
Loading Dock Concert Series lineup:
What’s new for the Loading Dock Concert Series in 2020?
The Loading Dock Concert Series returns as 3S Artspace begins a phased reopening to the public. This fan favorite now has a few updates:
– Online reservations. The Loading Dock shows are now ticketed shows to help us manage capacity and safety. Purchasing your table reservation in advance is strongly encouraged. We have several pricing tiers for you to choose from for your table– please know that the more you pay, the more funds are received by the artists– not just 3S. Thank you for supporting 3S and the artists during these extremely challenging times.
– Assigned table seating. We’ve created a table seating plan to ensure cleanliness, proper physical distancing from other visitors, and simplicity. Your table reservation can fit up to 4 guests in your party (no more than 2 households permitted at each table).
The map below indicates how the Loading Dock tables are set up. You will be able to pick your table once you arrive at 3S the day of the show on a first come, first served basis.
Need a table with more seats? We can accommodate larger parties up to 6 on a request only basis.
– Table service provided by Barrio. You can order drinks and food from Barrio’s full menu while you enjoy the show!
– Two shows per night: one at 6pm and one at 8pm. After the 6pm show, we ask that visitors exit right away as we will be disinfecting tables and seating areas prior to the 8pm show.
– Guests are required to wear masks while visiting 3S Artspace unless safely seated with your party at your reserved table.
Ticket purchases are non-refundable. In the event of a rain cancelation, ticket holders will be contacted with the option to carry over their purchase to another 3S event or to donate their purchase to 3S (we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so thanks for the support!).
The Loading Dock Concert Series is generously supported by: Kennebunk Savings, Barrio New England, The Aland Realty Group, and Portwalk Place. Thank you to our year-round Lead Sponsors: The Franklin, Raka, PixelMEDIA, and The Stebbins Family.