We invite our community to join us at Applecrest for our Annual Christmas Tree Burn—come enjoy the farm’s wintry fields, and then warm yourselves at a roaring bonfire with complimentary hot mulled cider! Tree burning is a tradition that dates back to the 1800s—not only is it an offering for good fortune to come in the New Year, the wood ashes act as a valuable treatment to nourish and balance the soil. Plus, it’s nice and cozy!
The burn will start promptly at 3pm (and will go ’til whenever it is that the last ember dies), so we encourage folks to come early rather than late….
Tree & Wreath Drop-off:
• Monday, Jan. 6th (10am-6pm) thru Saturday, Jan 11th (9am – 1pm).
• Feel free to drop off trees and wreaths directly at Applecrest—see a Farm Market Associate for details.
• Please be sure to remove tree stands and ALL tinsel, bows, lights, and ornaments!
Prefer To Have Your Tree Picked Up Instead? *
Be part of the local Seacoast Storm fundraiser and they’ll do the heavy lifting for you–and you can feel good about helping them reach their goal to play baseball this summer in Cooperstown, NY!
*Available to residents in Hampton Falls, Hampton, and North Hampton
• Send an email to [email protected] and include name, address, phone number, and preferred date for pick up.
• Drop CLEAN trees and wreaths (no ornaments or tinsel) to end of driveway by 8am on day of arranged pick up.
• A (kindly requested) donation of $10 can be paid upon pick up, or via Venmo: https://venmo.com/Seacoast-Storm
Hope to see you on the farm!