3S Artspace presents:
Loading Dock Concert Series – Taylor O’Donnell
Friday, August 20
Show time: 8pm – 9:15 LATE SHOW
All ages / Seated
Pay-what-you-choose table reservation (starting at $50 for up to 4 people)
About Taylor O’Donnell:
Known for her exploratory use of vocal color and texture, and sincere delivery in her musical stylings, Taylor O’Donnell is a contemporary vocalist, educator, and conductor who uses her roots in R&B, folk, jazz, rock, and classical music to communicate her musical dialogue. Growing up in Colorado and living all over the country from Florida to Maine, her performing experience has taken her from playing with her own jazz trio on cruise ships and throughout New England to performing as a guest artist with symphony orchestras. Her musical diversity informs her deep love for vocal improvisation and for exploring a plethora of sounds and colors to connect more deeply to her audience.
Info about attending a Loading Dock Concert:
– Online reservations. The Loading Dock shows are now ticketed shows to help us manage capacity and safety. All Loading Dock Concerts in 2020 sold out quickly and we anticipate high demand in 2021, so we strongly encourage you to purchase your table reservation in advance. We have several pricing tiers for you to choose from for your table– please know that the more you pay, the more funds are received by the artists– not just 3S. Thank you for supporting 3S and the artists during this challenging time and helping to keep music alive.
– Assigned table seating. We’ve created a table seating plan to ensure cleanliness, proper physical distancing from other visitors, and simplicity. Your table reservation can fit up to 4 guests in your party (no more than 2 households permitted at each table).
– Table service provided by Barrio. You can order drinks and food from Barrio’s full menu while you enjoy the show!
– Two shows per night: one at 6pm and one at 8pm. After the 6pm show, we ask that visitors exit right away as we will be disinfecting tables and seating areas prior to the 8pm show.
– Check-in. Check-in for the 6pm shows begins at 5:15pm. Check-in for the 8pm shows begins at 7:30pm. Barrio table service is available beginning at those check-in times. You will be asked a short series of health questions during check-in.
– Guests are required to wear masks while visiting 3S Artspace unless safely seated with your party at your reserved table.
Generously supported by:
Kennebunk Savings, AC Hotels by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown Waterfront / The Envio, Barrio Portsmouth, Portwalk Place, and Sheraton-Portsmouth Harborside Htl