3S Artspace presents Inside-Out on the Loading Dock with
The Suitcase Junket
Saturday, August 14
Show time: 8pm – 9:15 LATE SHOW
All ages / Seated
Location: outside at 3S Artspace in the Loading Dock area
Pay-what-you-choose table reservation (starting at $100 for up to 4 people)
About “Inside-Out on the Loading Dock”:
Prior to the pandemic, 3S had formed a roster of local, regional, and nationally touring music acts that dedicated audiences would come back to see perform each year inside our Performance Space.
As we continue to navigate through COVID times, your support and patience has been unwavering and we can’t wait to hold concerts inside again. We’re so excited that milestone is within reach in the coming months as it becomes increasingly safer to move around and gather with friends, family, and community with a bit more ease.
As a thank you for your support all along the way, we’ve invited some of your favorite nationally touring “indoor” acts to perform for you outside in the Loading Dock area at 3S this summer. We hope you enjoy these incredibly intimate shows!
About The Suitcase Junket:
“THE SUITCASE JUNKET IS A MASTER OF MUSICAL IMAGINATION” – NPR World Cafe
Matt Lorenz’s vision, manifest in The Suitcase Junket, developed in the tension between the grand and the solitary. Grand in its imagery, sound, and staging. Solitary in its thrift and self-reliance. What instruments he requires, Lorenz builds from scratch and salvage. What parts five players would perform, he performs alone. The spectacle of his one-man set bears constant comparison to legends of showmanship, brilliance, madness, and invention.
Info about attending this show held outside in the Loading Dock area:
– Online reservations. The Loading Dock shows are ticketed to help us manage capacity and safety. Because of limited capacity, we strongly encourage you to purchase your table reservation in advance. We have several pricing tiers for you to choose from for your table– please know that the more you pay, the more funds are received by the artists– not just 3S. Thank you for supporting 3S and the artists during this challenging time and helping to keep music alive.
– Assigned table seating. We’ve created a table seating plan to ensure cleanliness, proper physical distancing from other visitors, and simplicity. Your table reservation can fit up to 4 guests in your party (no more than 2 households permitted at each table).
– Table service provided by Barrio. You can order drinks and food from Barrio’s full menu while you enjoy the show!
– Two shows per night: one at 6pm and one at 8pm. After the 6pm show, we ask that visitors exit right away as we will be disinfecting tables and seating areas prior to the 8pm show.
– Check-in. Check-in for the 6pm shows begins at 5:15pm. Check-in for the 8pm shows begins at 7:30pm. Barrio table service is available beginning at those check-in times. You will be asked a short series of health questions during check-in.
– Guests are required to wear masks while visiting 3S Artspace unless safely seated with your party at your reserved table..