3S Artspace presents Inside-Out on the Loading Dock with
Saturday, August 21
Show time: 8pm – 9:15 LATE SHOW
All ages / Seated
Location: outside at 3S Artspace in the Loading Dock area
Table reservation: $200 (a table seats up to 4 guests in your party)
About “Inside-Out on the Loading Dock”:
Prior to the pandemic, 3S had formed a roster of local, regional, and nationally touring music acts that dedicated audiences would come back to see perform each year inside our Performance Space.
As we continue to navigate through COVID times, your support and patience has been unwavering and we can’t wait to hold concerts inside again. We’re so excited that milestone is within reach in the coming months as it becomes increasingly safer to move around and gather with friends, family, and community with a bit more ease.
As a thank you for your support all along the way, we’ve invited some of your favorite nationally touring “indoor” acts to perform for you outside in the Loading Dock area at 3S this summer. We hope you enjoy these incredibly intimate shows!
About Chris Smither:
“With “Smither is an American original – a product of the musical melting pot and one of the absolute best singer-songwriters in the world.”—Associated Press.
Chris Smither sings about “the big things – life, love, loss – in a penetrating and poetic yet unpretentious way.”
Info about attending this show held outside in the Loading Dock area:
– Online reservations. The Loading Dock shows are ticketed to help us manage capacity and safety. Because of limited capacity, we strongly encourage you to purchase your table reservation in advance.
– Assigned table seating. We’ve created a table seating plan to ensure cleanliness, proper physical distancing from other visitors, and simplicity. Your table reservation can fit up to 4 guests in your party (no more than 2 households permitted at each table).
You will be able to pick your table once you arrive at 3S the day of the show on a first come, first served basis.
– Table service provided by Barrio. You can order drinks and food from Barrio’s full menu while you enjoy the show!
– Two shows per night: one at 6pm and one at 8pm. After the 6pm show, we ask that visitors exit right away as we will be disinfecting tables and seating areas prior to the 8pm show.
– Check-in. Check-in for the 6pm shows begins at 5:15pm. Check-in for the 8pm shows begins at 7:30pm. Barrio table service is available beginning at those check-in times. You will be asked a short series of health questions during check-in.
– Guests are required to wear masks while visiting 3S Artspace unless safely seated with your party at your reserved table.