3S Artspace presents:
Loading Dock Concert Series – River Sister
Friday, June 24
Show time: 6pm – 7:15 EARLY SHOW
All ages / Seated
Pay-what-you-choose table reservation (starting at $50 for up to 4 people)
About River Sister:
“Vocal harmonies that’ll make you blush with a rhythm section that adds a moving, colorful crush,” commented EDGE magazine when listing River Sister in one of its best-of-the-year lists. Vocalists Stefanie Guzikowski and Elissa Margolin deliver a sultry, silky blend alongside the addictive grooves of bassist Nate Therrien and drummer PJ Donahue. Indeed, the regional press notes, “the combination of these pieces makes for a fresh, cathartic addition to the indie-folk cannon.”
River Sister has opened for NPR tiny desk favorite, My Bubba, toured the Northeast, and kicked off the National Concert to End Gun Violence. Their single, River Breeze, was recently featured in the film, Merrimack: River at Risk on NH PBS. River Sister was also recently featured on NH Chronicle’s Summer Songfest Series on WMUR. True to their slogan, #harmonyfeelsgood, River Sister’s performances are known for generating palpable joy.
Facebook & Instagram: @riversistermusic
Info about attending a Loading Dock Concert:
– Online reservations. We strongly encourage you to purchase your table reservation in advance. We have several pricing tiers for you to choose from for your table starting at $50— please know that the more you pay, the more funds are received by the artists— not just 3S. Thank you for supporting 3S and the artists.
– Assigned table seating. Your table reservation seats up to 4 guests in your party. You will be able to pick your table once you arrive at 3S the day of the show on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Table service provided by Barrio. Order drinks and food from Barrio’s full menu while you enjoy the show!
– Check-in. Check-in for the 6pm shows begins at 5:30pm. Check-in for the 8pm shows begins at 7:30pm. Barrio table service is available beginning at those check-in times.
– Two shows per night: one at 6pm and one at 8pm. After the 6pm show, we ask that visitors exit so we can clean the tables and prepare for the 8pm show. Thank you for understanding!
Masks are not required during your visit to 3S Artspace, but you are always welcome to wear one!
By purchasing a ticket and/or visiting 3S, you are agreeing to follow 3S Artspace’s health & safety requirements as they are on the date of your visit (not at the time of purchase). There may be exceptions or changes to our requirements for upcoming events, based on factors such as artist requirements and public health mandates.
Attendee Promise & Health Acknowledgement
All attendees agree to follow 3S Artspace policies and posted instructions during their visit. All attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to visit 3S. By entering the building, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm they will adhere to both local and CDC quarantine requirements.
There is risk of exposure to COVID-19 in public spaces and there is no guarantee those attending an event will not be exposed to COVID-19.
Ticket purchases are non-refundable. In the event of a rain cancelation, ticket holders will be contacted with the option to carry over their purchase to another 3S event or to donate their purchase to 3S (we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so thanks for the support!).
The Loading Dock Concert Series is generously supported by Katzman Contemporary Projects and Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel.
Thank you to our year-round Lead Sponsors: Raka and PixelMedia.
3S Artspace is supported in part by a grant from the New Hampshire State Council on the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts.
3S Artspace is supported by the New England Foundation for the Arts through the New England Arts Resilience Fund, part of the United States Regional Arts Resilience Fund, an initiative of the U.S. Regional Arts Organizations and The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, with major funding from the federal CARES Act and the American Rescue Plan from the National Endowment for the Arts.