The Firehouse Center for the Arts

1 Market Square
Newburyport, MA 01950

(508) 462-7336

Located on the waterfront in downtown Newburyport, this historic building was built as a market house and lyceum by the citizens of Newburyport in 1823 and served as the Central Fire Station from the mid 1800s until 1980. Public and private sectors joined to restore the structure, which reopened in 1991 as a community center for the arts.

+ Google Map
Center map