Claim your own time-out-of-time this holiday season and sink into a few hours of Wisdom. We’ll explore simple, intuitive, and meaningful ways to:
- acknowledge transitions (seasons, relationships, growing up/older, etc)
- infuse your daily routine with balance, grounding, and courage
- connect with your ancestors, guides, and the Sacred
- strengthen relationships with friends, family, community, and Nature
- discover tools, patterns, and symbolism to craft the “bones” of effective ritual or ceremony.
Honoring our life journeys through ceremony and ritual is a sacred and powerful way to recognize and celebrate the hard work we put into being human. Jessica LaBrie of Blackbird’s Daughter Botanicals is a wise woman, herbalist, educator, and practicing Green Witch. She’s has led clients, apprentices, friends, and communities in custom rituals and ceremonies for years both nationally and internationally, including handfastings and weddings, rites of passage, seasonal ceremonies, holidays, goddess circles, and personal growth rituals/healing journeys.
To see more local events, click here.