Due to Covid-19, The Northern New England Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is excited to announce that we are taking our July 11th Seacoast Safari Cycle for Life event virtual. While we will miss riding with you in person, we are thrilled to be able keep our 19-year tradition alive. Even though we will not be together in person, we can be together in spirit—showing the strength of our community and passion to find a cure for all people living with cystic fibrosis. During times of uncertainty and volatility, your dedicated support gives us confidence as we stay on course to achieve our mission.
How do I Participate?
1. Register for Cycle for Life fightcf.cff.org/seacoastsafari if link doesn’t work please cut and paste fightcf.cff.org/seacoastsafari into your web browser.
2. Join us on our Facebook Event page(HERE!) for all the fun and important updates https://www.facebook.com/events/1109607025911973/
3. Get out and Ride on July 11th
4. Spread the joy! And Invite a #safariteammate to join you (at a safe distance or even from another state!) Now that we are Virtual the ride can be done ANYWHERE! #CFLseacoastsafari #cycleforlifeseacoastsafari
5. You can continue fundraising online by leveraging the tools in the CF Cycle for Life Participant Center, the mobile app, and Fundraise on Facebook to reach your goal to help you meet the suggested fundraising minimum.
Moving forward, there will be no registration fee to participate virtually. For those riders who have already paid the $25 fee, we will happily credit this towards your suggested fundraising minimum of $295. Which will help get you closer to the Virtual Participation Package!
In celebration of our 65th Anniversary and 65 Roses Challenge we are excited to announce our new fundraising incentive program for this year’s virtual Seacoast Safari Cycle for Life ride. Below are the fundraising incentive prizes that cyclists are now eligible for. Riders will receive their coupon to redeem prizes after October 3, 2020. That means that you still have plenty of time after our ride to earn this year’s great prizes.
$65 – Buff
$100 – Cycle Event T-shirt
$500 – 2020 Jersey *new level this year!
$650 – CFF Branded Apparel Items
$1,000 – CFF Yeti Rambler
$2,500 – CFF Jacket