SELT TrailFest is a day-long trail celebration at Burley Farms in Epping, NH on Saturday, September 21. From trail races (5k, 10K, and a fun run for kids) to local food and wildlife encounters, there really will be something for everyone.
TrailFest is designed to bring folks out to one of SELT’s Burley Farms in Epping to enjoy the outdoors and see the effects of land conservation – by participating in one of our races or other activities such as enjoying a picnic from local food trucks, learning about wildlife from experts, and taking walking tours of Burley Farms with our staff. Admission to the festival is free. View the schedule of events at seltnh.org/trailfest
Save $10 and get a race t-shirt with Early-bird Registration through August 21. The fun run for kids is free; sign up at Burley Farms on the morning of the race.
• 5K trail run/walk (Early-bird Registration: $25)
• 10K trail run/walk (Early-bird Registration: $35)
• Free Fun Run for Kids (sign up on the morning of the race)
Race for a Cause
If you love open space for clean water, wildlife habitat, and recreation, consider racing for the cause and help raise funds for land conservation and stewardship. It’s easy:
• The registration system allows you to select a fundraising goal and provides tools to help you reach out to your network for donations. (Fundraising is optional.)
• You can do this as an individual, or you can join a team or build a team to help save land for people and nature.
To see more local events, click here.