The Portsmouth Holiday Arts Tour on the NH Seacoast in its 19th year!
November 22nd 5-8pm, 23rd 10am-5pm, 24th 10am-5pm 2019
This is an opportunity to meet 18 artists in their home studios along with their invited guest artists.
The Portsmouth Holiday Arts Tour is a great way to start your holiday shopping!
* FREE RAFFLE. Grab a “Studio Checkpoint Pass” at any of the studios, have it initialed at each of the 9 studios and leave it with your name and phone number at the last studio you visit. Each studio will have the raffle items on display.
• There will be demonstrations throughout the weekend in most of the studios.
• We have two new artists this year- Lucinda and Bill Clarke!
• Many of our participating artist exhibit nationally and even internationally and represent the highest quality work.
• This FREE self-guided tour is easy to get around with the map and is within a three mile radius of Portsmouth. Look for the signs directing you to each studio.
• Bonus: Driving and parking is a breeze at all locations!
For more information go to www.portsmouthartstour.com
To see more local events, click here.