Held on the grounds of beautiful Cisco Brewers Portsmouth, New Hampshire Brewfest is back in 2022!
A partnership between Prescott Park Arts Festival, the New England District of the Master Brewers Association of Americas (MBAA), Cisco Brewers Portsmouth and WHEB. New Hampshire’s premiere event for craft brewers from throughout New England and beyond. Proceeds from this event support both an MBAA scholarship fund and Prescott Park Arts Festival.
The New Hampshire Brew Fest is a beer festival put on BY brewers FOR Beer Fans! New England craft breweries, food trucks and a great cause. Fundraising for Prescott Park Arts Festival and the New England District of the Master Brewers Association of Americas.
Admission includes entry to the session specified on your ticket, beer samples from nearly 50 breweries, and live DJ and festivities. Food is not included but is available for purchase.
VIP: $65 – Noon to 4:30pm, *early access, commemorative Brewfest drinkware
GA: $50 – 1pm to 4:30pm
Designated Driver: $20 for those that want to support their loved ones that love beer (entry only along with food & non-alcoholic drink vouchers)
*Please Note: taps down occurs at 4PM and/or no beer will be served between 4-4:30pm.
NOTE: ONLINE SALES END AT 9AM ON OCTOBER 8TH. HOWEVER, WALK UP SALES ARE STILL AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Same day admission increases by $5 when purchasing onsite.
- Ages 21+ only / Valid ID Required, No newborns, infants, toddlers, or kiddos of any kind – no one under 21.
- Ticket admits one to the session specified on the ticket ONLY.
- Entrants may attend ONE session ONLY.
- Ticket Sales are FINAL – No refunds / exchanges. No re-entry.
- Event is Rain or Shine outside (under tents) in brewery’s backyard.
- Dress: prepare for the weather as there is NO Re-entry.
- No smoking inside beer or entertainment tent.
- Seating: General admission festival-style, bring a blanket or folding chair.
- No outside food & beverage allowed. No pets. No tents.
- Bags are subject to search.
- Cash Sales day of fest (note NO re-entry to event, so prepare before entering)
Sampling Rules & Suggestions
- Once admitted, you are free to sample any of the brews.
- Samples are poured in a BrewFest provided sampler cup.
- Samples are poured from session start till 15 minutes before session end.
- If you don’t enjoy the sample, ask the brewer to dump it—no biggie.
- Please sample responsibly. SAMPLING TIPS.
- Any persons visibly intoxicated or under the influence will be ejected.
- Come by bus, trolley, taxi, or carpool, PLEASE DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE.