3S Artspace presents:
Loading Dock Concert Series – Marjorie Senet and the Broken-Home Boys
Friday, September 17
Show time: 8pm – 9:15 LATE SHOW
All ages / Seated
Pay-what-you-choose table reservation (starting at $50 for up to 4 people)
About Marjorie Senet and the Broken-Home Boys:
Classic country twang, straight up, with a twist of heartache—Marjorie Senet and the Broken-Home Boys will take you on an emotional journey of love and loss, set to twangy, classic honky tonk/country/American roots music. Formerly of The Trashpickers, and The Mosquitos, Senet released her first solo album, Suitcases and Trashbags, in September 2019, taking the number two spot on Folk New Hampshire’s “Top 10 Albums of 2019.” Scott Heron of Folk New Hampshire said of Senet, “Her down-home voice and sweet songs of heartbreak might as well have come straight from the Ryman Auditorium days of the Grand Ole Opry.” — Music writer Chris Hislop of Seacoast
Online named it one of “2019’s 25 best albums from the Seacoast music scene”.
“It’s hard to find music from another era sound so fresh in contemporary times. Senet nails it. Sad subject matter makes for the finest of songs.”
Info about attending a Loading Dock Concert:
– Online reservations. The Loading Dock shows are now ticketed shows to help us manage capacity and safety. All Loading Dock Concerts in 2020 sold out quickly and we anticipate high demand in 2021, so we strongly encourage you to purchase your table reservation in advance. We have several pricing tiers for you to choose from for your table– please know that the more you pay, the more funds are received by the artists– not just 3S. Thank you for supporting 3S and the artists during this challenging time and helping to keep music alive.
– Assigned table seating. We’ve created a table seating plan to ensure cleanliness, proper physical distancing from other visitors, and simplicity. Your table reservation can fit up to 4 guests in your party (no more than 2 households permitted at each table).
– Table service provided by Barrio. You can order drinks and food from Barrio’s full menu while you enjoy the show!
– Two shows per night: one at 6pm and one at 8pm. After the 6pm show, we ask that visitors exit right away as we will be disinfecting tables and seating areas prior to the 8pm show.
– Check-in. Check-in for the 6pm shows begins at 5:15pm. Check-in for the 8pm shows begins at 7:30pm. Barrio table service is available beginning at those check-in times. You will be asked a short series of health questions during check-in.
– Guests are required to wear masks while visiting 3S Artspace unless safely seated with your party at your reserved table.
Generously supported by: AC Hotels by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown Waterfront / The Envio, Barrio Portsmouth, Katzman Dental, Kennebunk Savings,Portwalk Place, and Sheraton-Portsmouth Harborside Htl.