3S Artspace presents:
Loading Dock Concert Series – The Midnight Wrens
Friday, July 23
Show time: 8pm – 9:15 LATE SHOW
All ages / Seated
Pay-what-you-choose table reservation (starting at $50 for up to 4 people)
About The Midnight Wrens:
Out of Seacoast New Hampshire’s suburbia, The Midnight Wrens blend threads of Americana, funk, jazz, and folk into soothing, sometimes gravelly, rich original compositions. Formed in 2017, the band includes singer-songwriter and guitarist, Tom Powley (Percy Hill, The Fearless Ones), singer-songwriter and bass player Joe Kenny (The Kenny Brothers, Jake Davis and the Whiskey Stones), guitarist Bryan Killough (Groovechild, The Hot Club of Portland), drummer Steve Ruhm (Say Zuzu, Groovechild), vocalist Sue Fitzgerald, and musical mercenary keyboardist Duncan Watt. Laced with colorful harmonies and heartfelt lyrics, The Midnight Wrens’ songwriting is eclectic and adventurous as it ventures down familiar roads with occasional diversions into improvisational grooves.
Info about attending a Loading Dock Concert:
– Online reservations. The Loading Dock shows are now ticketed shows to help us manage capacity and safety. All Loading Dock Concerts in 2020 sold out quickly and we anticipate high demand in 2021, so we strongly encourage you to purchase your table reservation in advance. We have several pricing tiers for you to choose from for your table– please know that the more you pay, the more funds are received by the artists– not just 3S. Thank you for supporting 3S and the artists during this challenging time and helping to keep music alive.
– Assigned table seating. We’ve created a table seating plan to ensure cleanliness, proper physical distancing from other visitors, and simplicity. Your table reservation can fit up to 4 guests in your party (no more than 2 households permitted at each table).
– Table service provided by Barrio. You can order drinks and food from Barrio’s full menu while you enjoy the show!
– Two shows per night: one at 6pm and one at 8pm. After the 6pm show, we ask that visitors exit right away as we will be disinfecting tables and seating areas prior to the 8pm show.
– Check-in. Check-in for the 6pm shows begins at 5:15pm. Check-in for the 8pm shows begins at 7:30pm. Barrio table service is available beginning at those check-in times. You will be asked a short series of health questions during check-in.
– Guests are required to wear masks while visiting 3S Artspace unless safely seated with your party at your reserved table.
Generously supported by:
Kennebunk Savings, AC Hotels by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown Waterfront / The Envio, Barrio Portsmouth, Portwalk Place, and Sheraton-Portsmouth Harborside Htl.