3S Artspace presents:
Loading Dock Concert Series – Liz Frame and the Kickers
Friday, June 11
Show time: 8pm – 9:15 LATE SHOW (SOLD OUT)
All ages / Seated
Pay-what-you-choose table reservation (starting at $50 for up to 4 people)
About Liz Frame and the Kickers:
“This woman writes great songs and has the pipes to deliver them.”
— Elmore Magazine
Boston-based musician and 2018 NewSong Competition finalist, Liz Frame, wrote her first song at age nine and has been performing her own brand of Americana music since her early teens. Her recent efforts have paid off in exciting ways –- nights in prestigious rooms and strong praise from respected sources –– as she wins the hearts and minds of audiences and industry professionals alike. Giants like Patsy Cline and Linda Ronstadt have been evoked while describing her voice, and her writing has been compared to acclaimed veterans like Dolly Parton and Lucinda Williams, among others.
She is backed live by her band, the Kickers — John Webb on lead guitars, Jake Davis on bass and Jarrett Osborn on drums — a group of talented friends whose raw sound and sweet harmonies help to deliver her material with distinction. A prodigious writer, Ms. Frame released her first full-length recording, “Sooner,” in 2011 that drew strong praise and consistent airplay, followed by the ep “Justine,” which continued to highlight Frame’s skills as a singer and songwriter. She and the band have spent the last five years touring in support of their music and look forward to getting back out there in 2021.
Info about attending a Loading Dock Concert:
– Online reservations. The Loading Dock shows are now ticketed shows to help us manage capacity and safety. All Loading Dock Concerts in 2020 sold out quickly and we anticipate high demand in 2021, so we strongly encourage you to purchase your table reservation in advance. We have several pricing tiers for you to choose from for your table– please know that the more you pay, the more funds are received by the artists– not just 3S. Thank you for supporting 3S and the artists during this challenging time and helping to keep music alive.
– Assigned table seating. We’ve created a table seating plan to ensure cleanliness, proper physical distancing from other visitors, and simplicity. Your table reservation can fit up to 4 guests in your party (no more than 2 households permitted at each table).
– Table service provided by Barrio. You can order drinks and food from Barrio’s full menu while you enjoy the show!
– Two shows per night: one at 6pm and one at 8pm. After the 6pm show, we ask that visitors exit right away as we will be disinfecting tables and seating areas prior to the 8pm show.
– Check-in. Check-in for the 6pm shows begins at 5:15pm. Check-in for the 8pm shows begins at 7:30pm. Barrio table service is available beginning at those check-in times. You will be asked a short series of health questions during check-in.
– Guests are required to wear masks while visiting 3S Artspace unless safely seated with your party at your reserved table.
Generously supported by:
Kennebunk Savings, AC Hotels by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown Waterfront / The Envio, Barrio Portsmouth, Portwalk Place, and Sheraton-Portsmouth Harborside Htl.