Community Congregational Church of Greenland will hold its 54th annual Christmas Fair on Saturday, December 7 from 9 AM to 2 PM at the Greenland Parish House at 44 Post Road (Route 151) in Greenland Center. There is no admission for this community holiday event and it will feature two floors of merchandise and activities including:
– A Cookie Walk with hundreds of homemade cookies
– Tables of jewelry, gourmet foods, and other locally made products
– Handcrafted holiday decor made by the Women’s Alliance
– Visit from Santa at 11 am plus children’s activities
– “Nearly New” room with bargains galore
– Luncheon featuring soups, sandwiches and more
The fair’s Silent Auction will be at the center of the event, featuring local artwork and handmade items, restaurant gift certificates, antiques, passes to area attractions, holiday decorations, gift baskets, and more.
Community Congregational Church, a member of the United Church of Christ, was established by Greenland town leaders in 1706. The church’s sanctuary was built 263 years ago and is a familiar landmark at the corner of Route 151 and Portsmouth Avenue. Sunday services are held at 10 am, led by interim pastor Rev. Linda Snyder, with Sunday School and childcare available. The church is also a founding congregation of the Seacoast Family Promise, runs a weekly food pantry, and is involved in a number of local, national and international mission efforts.
For more information about the GCCC Christmas Fair, contact the church at 603-436-8336 or visit www.