We are kicking the winter farmers’ market season off with our first market on November 14th at Exeter High School. Markets are going to look a lot different this year due to the changes we have made to keep them as safe as possible during the pandemic. We are strongly recommending that customers make an appointment to attend the market, though not mandatory, it will guarantee you can enter the market at your scheduled time and won’t have to wait in line to enter. We will be releasing appointment links 1 week prior to the corresponding market on our website and via our newsletter and social media. We are releasing the first market’s appointment link early to ensure customers can get used to the platform. Making an appointment is easy and does not require you to make an account, you’ll even receive a confirmation email! When arriving at market, go directly to the information table and mention your name or show the attendant your confirmation email to enter the market, it’s that easy!
- Face coverings will be required to enter the farmers’ market.
- We are requesting customers to limit attendance to one person per household if possible.
- All payment methods will be accepted. However, please use contactless payment options like Venmo or PayPal when possible.
- The farmers’ market will be setup for one-way traffic, please shop accordingly.
- There will be no food or beverage consumption on site.
- Social distancing guidelines of 6 feet between individuals who are not in the same household will be enforced.
- The market entrance is located in the Exeter High School foyer, please check in with the information booth to enter.
- Do not attend the farmers’ market if you are feeling sick or displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
New: Market Pick-up Program
This season we have had to create innovative solutions to reduce the foot traffic within our market and give customers and vendors alternate means of selling and purchasing local food. We are excited to announce the launch of our new market program, Farmers’ Market Pickup. Each month we will post vendors to our website’s market pick-up page. You can then order directly from the listed vendors and pick-up your orders outside the farmers’ market. We will be offering curbside pick-up at both locations. Upon your arrival to market, park in the designated spot, call the posted pick-up number, state your name, and the make and color of your vehicle. We will then organize your orders and bring them to your vehicle (please have your trunk open). To learn more about this program and how you can utilize the pre-order/pick-up options at the farmers’ markets click here.