3S Artspace presents:
Doctor Gasp and The Eeks Halloween Spook Show! (a.k.a. Dan Blakeslee)
at the Loading Dock
Friday, October 23
Show time: 6pm – 7:15 EARLY SHOW
All ages / Seated
Pay what you choose table reservation (starting at $40 for up to 4 people)
Let’s all get into the Halloween spirit here at the Loading Dock with Doctor Gasp! Recommended if you like: (the memory of) bobbing for apples, b-horror movies, the crunch of leaves, the chill of autumn, the prickle of fear raising the hairs on your neck, candy corn.
In October of 2001, Dan Blakeslee wrote a song “Witchtrot Road” about a street of local legend in South Berwick, Maine. He presented this ghoulish tale a few days before Halloween and was asked about releasing it on vinyl. With a few more spooky morsels the collection was released in 2003. After 10 years a new album “Vampire Fish For Two!” has surfaced with his band Doctor Gasp & the Eeks! Rawr!
About concerts held outside in the Loading Dock at 3S:
– Online reservations. Purchasing your table reservation in advance is strongly encouraged. With limited capacity, shows in the Loading Dock sell out quickly. We have several pricing tiers for you to choose from for your table– please know that the more you pay, the more funds are received by the artists– not just 3S. Thank you for supporting 3S and the artists during these extremely challenging times.
– Assigned table seating. We’ve created a table seating plan to ensure cleanliness, proper physical distancing from other visitors, and simplicity. Your single table reservation can fit up to 4 guests in your party (no more than 2 households permitted at each table).
You will be able to pick your table once you arrive at 3S the day of the show on a first come, first served basis.
– Table service provided by Barrio. You can order drinks and food from Barrio’s full menu while you enjoy the show!
– Two shows per night: one at 6pm and one at 8pm. After the 6pm show, we ask that visitors exit right away as we will be disinfecting tables and seating areas prior to the 8pm show.
– Check-in. Check-in for the 6pm shows begins at 5:15pm. Check-in for the 8pm shows begins at 7:30pm. Barrio table service is available beginning at those check-in times!
– Guests are required to wear masks while visiting 3S Artspace unless safely seated with your party at your reserved table.