SIGN UP FORM
Normally, the RPM Challenge is an invitation to anyone to record an album in the month of February. This year to help people stay home, we’re hosting another RPM Challenge for April.
We all need to do our part to help plank the curve of Covid-19. Practicing physical distancing will help slow the spread of the disease and avoid overwhelming our local health care systems.
Record original music in the month of April — just because you can. (And just because you’re home.)
THE APRIL RPM DEETS
• It’s not a contest.
• It’s free to sign up.
• Anyone is invited to participate — from beginner to pro, young to old.
• Pick your own length goal: single, EP, LP, or box set.
• All of the recordings must be original and previously unreleased.
• It’s not essential to write all of the music in the same month, but many people do.
• At the end of the month we’ll host an online listening party where we’ll stream one track from each participant.
So let’s stay home. Let’s make music alone together.
Love, hope and health,
— RPM HQ