‘Looking Beyond Disability’
An Exhibition for Artists with Alternate Abilities
- A public reception, hosted by the NHAA and the One Sky Family Support Advisory Council, will be held at the gallery on Saturday, Jan. 13, from 12 to 3 p.m.
- The work of these talented artists will be on display from Jan. 10 through Jan. 21, 2018 at the NHAA’s Robert Lincoln Levy Gallery at 136 State Street.
- The New Hampshire Art Association and One Sky Community Services have joined forces to present a special exhibition of art created by individuals with developmental disabilities and acquired brain disorders – which are today considered “alternate abilities.”
- Both organizations hope this exhibition will help represent those artists in our community who are all too often underestimated and would not otherwise be featured in a professional art gallery.
- They represent all ages and a variety of art media.
Gallery hours are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; and Sundays from 12 to 5 p.m.